SMS has become a staple form of communication in business. Even lawyers are not immune to the consumer demands for communication via SMS. SMS is good for short communications which are required to be instantaneous and non-intrusive. SMS is easy to use, ubiquitous and instant.
SMS is better than Emails for short communications because:
1) Almost everyone in Singapore has a mobile phone by the ir side.
2) Even the most technology challenged person knows how to send an SMS.
3) Proliferation of email spam means people are email adverse,
4) Most people do not enable email reception through the ir mobile phones.
5) People seldom change the ir mobile numbers ( the y are more likely to change the ir residences and email addresses).
6) SMS is more secure than emails.
However, sending out SMS through a mobile phone, creates the following difficulties for law firms:
1. The SMS message is stored in the phone and it is difficult for the Firm to track the SMS correspondence between the lawyer and third party. This increases practice risk and goes against the best practice of recording everything that is related to the file.
2. Creating a SMS message is slow and inefficient.
THAT’S WHY WE CAME UP WITH BIZIBODYSMS:
BizibodySMS is a secure, web based service that enables you to send SMS through any internetenabled PC securely, cost-efficiently and quickly.
Like Justice Online, the SMS platform will be hosted and maintained by Bizibody Technology, who will provide training, helpdesk support . There is no hardware or software to be installed by the end user. It is simple to use and a robust platform used by small businesses as well as government agencies, banks and ISPs.
The following is the home page of the BizibodySMS web-based desktop platform:
BizibodySMS not only resolves your SMS problems. It also helps you to capitalize on the strengths of SMS communication
BIZIBODYSMS WEB-BASED DESKTOP TOOL
o Multi-user system
o Powerful features that allow a desktop user to quickly send one or several thousands of SMS
o Database which captures all SMS messages sent out and received
o Easily utilize ‘data export’ from business systems or database to send personalized ‘mail merge’ SMS
o Send SMS directly by pointing to an Excel spreadsheet and easily utilizing the information in the worksheet columns
o Easy to use Reporting features for generating specific information using keyword, date/time, etc criteria
Here are some suggestions on how Law Practices may deploy BizibodySMS in a Law
Practice to stay ahead:
Please contact Ms Serena Lim at 62362846 or email email@example.com for more
information, or send the Fax Back Form (attached below) to us at 6538 0703.
Please also visit the BizibodySMS website.
FAX BACK FORM FOR MORE INFORMATION
Name of Law Firm: ___________________
Contact Person: ___________________
Contact Number: ___________________