Worldox Document Management System
Effortless Document and Email Management
When it comes to document management, Worldox offers more immediate and long-term business value than any other solution. Worldox is sensible, proven document management, rooted firmly in the needs, goals, and feedback of real users and their organizations.
Benefits for Law Firms
- Collaborate more effectively as teams, whether they’re supporting the same client, addressing the same matter, or participating in the same project
- Respond more rapidly and effectively to questions, problems, and new business opportunities
- Reduce costs, by eliminating the costs of searching for (or recreating) content
- More fully leverage existing information they’ve already paid to create
- Bring order, clarity, and consistency to the generation and organization of intellectual property
- Effortless one-click save options available for executive users. The new QuickSave option automatically profiles content for users with the click of a button from Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe Reader applications.
- Filing emails has never been easier since Worldox GX4 actively monitors incoming and outgoing emails with heuristics, assigns client matter information and adds folders in Outlook that correlate to your Worldox Favorite Matters
- Redesigned interface features and executive theme that allows you to view up to three times more documents on the screen than previously available. Quick sort options by doc type, date and category make locating documents a breeze.
- Full search functionality is provided from the Microsoft Office toolbar. Quickly locate Favorites, QuickSaves, matter documents and perform full searches without leaving Word or Excel.
- Users can create multiple user-defined categories (meta tags) for each document and then sort, filter and search with them.
- Inline Search field allows you to instantly search for document names and/or text. Dynamic search result snippets are displayed in the file list or executive view.
- An inline file preview panel is available on the right side of the file list. Easily scroll through search results while viewing the document.
- Search, retrieve and view Worldox matters directly from Outlook.
- Adding and removing of Favorites with one click.
- Follow Me Favorite™ technology knows which files you worked on recently and then presents these choices for quick filing and navigation. The File Save dialog now provides Cabinet, Favorite Matters or Quick Profile tabs, where you can choose a folder with predefined information and automatically populate profile fields while saving new files into Worldox.
- Lower direct and indirect costs throughout the entire lifecycle. Worldox costs less to purchase, less to deploy, less to support, and less to administer. Plus, for customers with routine maintenance contracts, most product upgrades are at no charge, from service packs to full-fledged successor versions.
- Exceptionally rapid and simple implementation. You can begin driving real business value in days or weeks, not months or years – whether you’re deploying document management for the first time, or migrating from another system.
- Proven reliability over 20 years. The latest product reflects everything the developers have learned in delivering state-of-the-art document management solutions since 1988. Worldox has an installed base of over 6,000 organizations, in more than 52 countries.
- Exceptional simplicity and usability. Worldox builds upon the basic file handling skills computer users already have. Because users find it intuitive, they like the software, so they actually use it… in contrast to complex competitive systems that are often ignored or evaded.
- Seamless support for all of your information. Unlike some document management solutions, Worldox can handle any form of information that can be saved as a file… from Microsoft Office documents and email to scanned files and multimedia content. With Worldox, you can organize, control, and provide access to the documents your people need today – and the new types of documents they may create in the future.
- Unlimited flexibility and easy integration with your existing infrastructure. No other document management system is as easy to customize, extend, or integrate. Worldox provides a full range of solutions for integrating with your other business systems, including a wide spectrum of third-party solutions from our worldwide reseller community.