||Clio is recognised under the Tech Start for Law program as a basic technology that helps law practices perform their essential day-to-day tasks more efficiently. Under the Program, Singapore law practices enjoy funding support of up to 70% of the first-year cost of adopting Clio.
||New business division set up to offer electronic archiving and physical storage of closed files to the legal industry
||The Law Society of Singapore engages Bizibody as online CLE provider
- Hotdocs appoints Bizibody as a reseller of Hotdocs
- Clio appoints Bizibody as a Clio Certified Consultant
||Singapore International Arbitration Centre engages Bizibody to build its case management system
||Bizibody sets up 2 new business divisions to provide:
- Insourced and outsourced book-keeping and payroll services to law firms
- Law firm start up and corporate secretarial services
||Bizibody sets up a new business division to provide litigation support and eDiscovery services for smaller law firms
||Bizibody sets up new division to develop cloud applications for the legal community
||Supreme Court of Singapore awards the tender to develop its Integrated Electronic Litigation System to a consortium comprising Crimson Logic and Bizibody
- The Law Society of Singapore engages Bizibody to provide management consultancy services to its members under the Practice Consult Scheme.
- The State Courts of Singapore (formerly the Subordinate Courts) appoints Serena Lim, Founder and Director of Bizibody, as member of ICourtLab Advisory Council.
- Bizibody partners LEAP Legal to bring in a suite of legal technology products designed for small law firms.
- Singapore Academy of Law appoints Bizibody as official trainer of STARS E-Lodgement
- Singapore Academy of Law engages Bizibody to develop the Freelaw portal
- The Law Society of Singapore appoints Bizibody as an approved vMCPD training provider; and PrimeLaw Consultant
||Bizibody is awarded the "Friend of the Law Society" award for its legal industry work
- Singapore Academy of Law appoints Bizibody to develop the Legal Prospector, the case research repository under LAWNET
- Bizibody partners with Temasek Polytechnic to assist in the development of its paralegal course and to train students in the use of legal technology software
- Guo Fu, a law firm that Bizibody is a legal technology consultant to, wins the CCH Legal Technology Awards in the best implementation category for small law firms
- Bizibody develops and launches JusticeOnLine, together with the Singapore Judiciary, an innovative web communication platform which facilitates online PTC hearings using first generation web conferencing technologies.
||Bizibody changes it business from a B2B dotcom marketplace to a legal technology consulting business with its appointment by Midware as a reseller of Open Practice, Worldox and Lawdocs.
||Bizibody is founded by 4 lawyers, as a B2B dotcom for the exchange of business information.