The Practice Consult Initiative
What Is Practice Consult?
Under the Practice Consult scheme, a legal practice management consultant offers guidance and advice on practice risk management, practice management issues, or client relationships on a strictly confidential basis.
The Law Society will bear the cost for the first hour of the consultation.
Legal Practice Management Consulting
Members may seek guidance on legal practice management issues including
- starting a law firm
- law firm practice management and compliance
- law firm digital transformation and automation
- practice risk management;
- business development and planning
- human resources and personnel management; and
- client relationships and communication
Who Provides The Guidance?
How To Apply?
Law Society Support Schemes
The Law Society of Singapore has established support schemes to assist and support members, including:
- Practice Consult
- Tech Support Facilitator Scheme
- Relational Mentorship
- Members’ Assistance & Care Helpline
- Compassion Fund
- Mentoring Scheme for Small Firms
- Defence Assist
- Welfare Fund
- Career Path
- Cost Dispute Resolve
- Young Lawyers Law Mentors Scheme
About The Law Society
Every Singapore lawyer who has in force a practising certificate is automatically a member of the Law Society. Certain categories of foreign lawyers registered with the Legal Services Regulatory Authority are also automatically members of the Law Society.
The mission of the Law Society is to serve its members and the public by sustaining an independent bar that upholds the rule of law and ensures access to justice. As part of its mission in ensuring access to justice for the needy, the Law Society has established a Pro Bono Services Office.