Law Firm Start-up Services
Bizibody has been assisting lawyers to start up their practices since 2005, and have assisted over 85 law firms with their set up. With the right support, setting up a law firm can be a rewarding and enjoyable process.
We offer a complimentary consultancy session*, during which we will guide you through the setup process and key considerations, and answer any questions you may have.
The discussion usually includes:
– Law firm setup timelines and procedures
– Compliance at setup and ongoing
– LLC versus LLP tax treatment
– Capital and dividend structuring
-Setup process, timeframe, budgeting and key considerations
We can also run through, in detail, the setup and backroom support services provided by the Bizibody Alliance, including:
– Law firm start up services – incorporation, statutory requirements, IT set up
– Backroom support – bookkeeping, website, paralegal support, IT services including email set up, practice management systems, registration to third party systems
– Litigation support – e-discovery, document digitization, automated bundling
Do note that your start-up law firm may avail itself of funding support for the adoption of legal technology that has been pre-approved under the Tech-celerate for Law scheme**, a joint initiative by the Law Society of Singapore, Ministry of Law, Enterprise Singapore, and iMDA.
Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultancy session.
* The first consulting session is offered as a complimentary service under the Law Society’s Practice Consult scheme; however, all discussions remain confidential, and that we do not disclose your names or any information shared with us to the Law Society.
**Applications for grant support will be accepted for 1 year, from 2 May 2019 to 1 May 2020. Clio practice management system is a pre-approved product under this scheme. Do let us know if you would be interested in a demo of its features and functions. Other Bizibody products pre-approved under Tech-celerate for Law include CaseRoom eDiscovery platform, and Hotdocs-LawCloud document automation system. For information on all the pre-approved products under Tech-celerate for Law, download the Tech-celerate for Law brochure from the Law Society website.