Features of Macroview Case and Matter
- Lets you work in familiar applications such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Reader and Windows itself.
- The MacroView tree-view display makes working with Office365 document store as familiar as working with a folder tree in a Windows file share or Outlook.
- You can drag and drop to save emails and attachments, to upload files from a Windows folder or to move / copy documents / emails from one area to another.
- Formatted previews of documents and emails.
- Windows-style right-click menus – familiar and convenient means of opening documents, sending document as attachments or links, renaming, downloading, deleting and other DM tasks.
Advanced DM Functionality
- Excellent Metadata support, including support for centrally managed term sets and extensive automatic metadata capture.
- Unique Document Numbering that works like a traditional DM system.
- The Version Control options that experienced DM users expect as they close a new document or a document that they have edited in Word and Excel.
- Easy for non-administrator users to adjust permissions to individual documents and / or to the storage areas for matters / cases/ projects.
- Audit and Compliance features, including easy access to the audit trail for a document and convenient means to declare a document as a record or to apply / remove legal holds
Powerful, Flexible Search
MacroView Case and Matter installs with Search Panels that let you find the documents and / or emails you need, either across the whole document store or in the area corresponding to a case, matter or project:
- Matter Documents – search based on content and / or metadata such as Unique Document ID, Document Type, Document Author, etc. Can be re-labelled Case Documents or Project Documents.
- Keyword Search – search based on words / phrases contained in the document and / or metadata such as My Document.
- Email Search – search for emails based on content and / or automatically recorded email attributes such as To, From, Received Time, Subject , etc.
Contact us for a preliminary discussion.