Propelling Law Firms
Bizibody is a specialist management consultancy that provides legal technology and outsourced support services to law firms so as to increase efficiency, profitability and enjoyment of their law practice.
We offer end to end solutions to eliminate the common "pain points" of legal practice. We provide support when you are looking to:
- Start a new law firm
- Manage your firm more efficiently
- Strengthen your client relationships and get more business
- Implement a secure IT infrastructure
- Decrease your overheads
- Work from anywhere
- Build a succession plan
How We Work
Founded by lawyers, in 2000, we have first-hand understanding of law firms' needs and are 100% focused on serving the needs of the legal community.
Our starting point is, always, to understand your specific need(s). From this perspective, we provide the technology and outsourced solutions that best address your needs.
Why Choose Us
- We understand lawyers
- We are passionate about helping small firms embrace technology to gain competitive advantage
- We provide solutions
- We offer technology that best meets clients' needs
- We are a one-stop shop that can offer assistance for all facets of practice management
- We make the effort to get to know each of our clients
As at 2016, we have provided support and assistance to over 250 law firms in Singapore. We also work closely with the Singapore Judiciary, the Singapore Academy of Law and the Law Society of Singapore.
Bizibody at the Law Society Legal Technology Roadshow on 27th and 28th March 2017
Litigation Edge at the Innoxcell Annual Symposium Event Singapore Series on 8th Sept 2016
Launch of Bizibody Alliance
A new umbrella brand comprising Bizibody Technology and the 5 companies that it has nurtured to provide a one-stop seamless service for the legal profession. Read more about the BBAlliance.
Law Cloud Action-IT Keydate Tracker
May's Newsletter focuses on how LawCloud's Action-IT helps law firms keep on top of high volume, low margin process driven work such Personal Injury, Conveyancing, Intellectual Property work. Read more